Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i met you at the bloodbank

So I had this dream maybe a few days ago, but I didn't get to blaorg it because I was busy with Ext 2 and whatnot and forgot about it. EHREGOES!!!!!
I'm visiting St Johns Park Public School again, quite probably with Jenn and Courtney but I don't really remember anymore. However, this is irrelevant, because the first thing I can remember is me leaving early and getting in my car and driving (???) to a Maccas Drive-Thru, although the building looked like a Hungry Jacks and just about everything they sold was Hungry Jacks food in Hungry Jacks containers and packaging. Furthermore, the actual ordering of the food operated as a Subway, in that you order something, then you slowly walk (drive) along, and they ask you if you'd like such and such.
Anyway, I order myself a large fries, but when I drive along, they say,
"Large fries, sir?"
to which I reply
"Yes"
to which they give me another large fries - this one considerably bigger than my first, in that my first was how big a large normally looks, and my second was about the size of a football. I realise that they've made a mistake and have given me two shares of food for the price of one, but I don't say anything and see if I can get away with it. As I drive out, a little sign lights up and says
After this, I somehow end up with some skarter boongs, who try to convince me to skate down the hill outside the Valley Plaza near my place. I point out that there are a line of big rocks (the size of footballs) at the bottom of the hill, which they tell me to skate over, because it'll be fine, it'll be like skating through a line of empty plastic bottles, which still doesn't reassure me. To encourage me to do it, they all go first, except that they end up bailing before they get to the rocks. I say okay and start rolling down the hill,
and the next thing I know is I'm at the bottom, past the rocks, with Stephen and Katie, who are saying,
"Man, you were ACTUALLY gonna do it! Fuck." THE END.

No comments: