Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Criticaltique - GENBEINS SHORT STORY

Well, I've finished it.. and I quite like it.. though I'm not really one to critique since I really suck at English now for some reason. wtflol.

I'll write up something for the first paragraph:

Jane sounds like she is around her late 20s, rather lost in a new world, yet has her (current) priorities sorted. The fact that she ponders on her current case of self, tells us that she is indeed conscious of her problem/disability. It brings about depth to the character, in the way that, Jane is written to be just like one of us, with our own problems wishing to solve them among peers.

..... I dunno, I had something really good and pointful to make when I re-read...but thatshiz came out ^^" sorry.
I'll write up a proper review probs tonight.
IF I CAN BLOODY FINISH PHYSICS/MATHS LOLOLOL.

ENGLISH F@#%^ NEGLECT.

No comments: