Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I had a basket for deep fried for breakfast =O

1 - STEPHENS DOING THIS ON TUMBLR and I'm only doing it coz he's doing it. I'm not gay either.
6 - I actually get pissed when I hear stories about everyone getting wasted but I try to tell myself that people should be able to do what they want (within reason).
12 - Whenever the sky looks really nice, I actually would have no problems sitting outside and just staring at it all day except I have shitty work to do

me too fwen =X

also this will sound massively sissy but its prob the only insightful thing that ill post on smeg in awhile:
30 - Sometimes when I'm not sleeping I try to write songs and they all turn out fucking shitty and generic and I get really frustrated

maybe its good to realise a key thing that you've said.
Generic.
Generic as in, mainstream? as in.. stuff that too many people have done? Things we write are actually heavily influenced by our inner desires and motives, rather than our virtual virtues that are usually taken at face value.
Since you always end up writing generic, does it not provide a sense of security, for that you're not the only one who comes up with the stuff? As in.. countless others before you would also feel the same way, wish to convey the same messages.
I could so far as to say "you're not alone" in that regard.. but thats too much sissy. so much, you can't even count... etc hahhaahah

I think I would also like to do the 100 facts/secrets.. but it pretty much goes against something fundamentally me.. and thats to never simply and openly allow the world to directly see who you are.. Maybe because I'm scared that once they see everything that I am.. I'll become boring, and it might reveal to everyone that I'm not so different, and that I'm not really special in any way.
BRUTALLY HONEST? RARGH RAGH ARGH.
....
1/100! WHEEEEEY !

1 comment:

genvinout said...

dont even try to count. and generic as in any kid whos been playing guitar for about two years could come up with it, disirregardless of whether it sounds mainstreems or not.. and when i say write songs i mean like on geetar, not lyrics