Saturday, April 17, 2010

8.

Sometimes I get really depressed, as if my brain has run out of endorphins, or that the side effect of too much caffeine kicks in. Its not that something terrible happens within the last 24 hours, more so because I tend to start reflecting upon myself and my faults, and I start to compare where I'm at to where I'd like to be or where I should be.

9. I really don't like wasting time. As in, I'm the sort of person who would get to school at 7:40ish ( year 9 ) just because I found out that I wouldn't be wasting so much time in between busses and trains waiting for them. I realised that, if I caught an earlier bus, it would get me to the station where there is a train waiting right there, and so I would reduce travel time from 50minutes to about 30. Yeah, I don't like wasting time. I'll pretty much always try to keep myself busy. Even if I already am. ( I'm weird =D )

No comments: