Thursday, July 23, 2009

USYD

So anyway. Here is my last angsty blog.

I feel like it hasn't ended properly, and quite honestly I am not bothered to do this the proper way. Amazing how quiet this was kept, or possibly it just doesn't even matter. No, the actual reason why is that this wasn't any different to when it was. Nobody actually knew until I think 2 weeks after, which I suppose is pretty cool, since I really don't like all this ' aww shit man ' crap.
Here are my last words.

To be frank, this was the perfect way to end. This was the only way I would have wanted it to end. Those of you who knew, think about why I leapt back in, instead of ending it then. To you who don't know what that means, to put it somewhat cryptically: I guess I purposely fell on my own sword.

But I'm not Frank, and obviously there was some down period. As per normal. If it wasn't noticed, then I am the better actor today than I was yesterday. In the spirit of saying that, I have changed lanes, left the highway that was always so dangerous to be on and found myself a road to travel on that is much more quiet.

I hope that this journey was as productive for you as it was for me. I hope that you have gained alot more confidence in yourself, as I have. Likewise, I found the extent of my ability to tolerate, persevere, to care and to let go. Where both of us had departments that were of lacklustre quality, I think the overlooking of those was rather well accomplished. I know that, this has been the first of many more, and that the next person will receive you in much better shape than I did.

I think this proper goodbye is rather overdue.

LIKE MY 3-DAY LOAN MATHS BOOK LOL. The library doesn't have late fees right? x_x

3 comments:

genvinout said...

"But I'm not Frank"

(Y)

Buxton said...

what? libraries always have late fees.

wolf said...

school library?