Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 8 - trebor ( nah, no one calls me that )

- Ran non stop this morning to the local shops, since mum ran out of money. I had to deliver more =X.

- La Valse de Amelie
- Trigonometric Integration
- Best lunch I have had in ageeess haha. We bought those really funky ' premium' sausages, and wow.. just sooo juicy ( yeah, i know its also oil ) and made mash with a crunchy asian salad. Typical western kind of meal I guess. <3 it ahah ^^
- found out my phone sucks at recording sounds.. wonder how i actually sound over the phone actually..
- slept a bit..
- wanted to play a prank on my dad. since i have this wireless keyboard ( i thikn i got pictures on this blog.. or maybe bebo LOL ) and its got a touchpad too.. so like, i plug the connector into my dads pc, and i use the touchpad. His mouse will be like having ' a mind of its own ' and its really quite freaky hahah.. since i can also open up media player and email etc.. start typing creepy messages and stuff like that xD. BUT NO, NONE OF THAT HAPPENED. Since he didnt use it when i was ready, and when i wasn't, he was using it x_x. Whatever haha
- looked through all the sorted school stuff and realised i dont have the economics essay question ' OH SHIT. '
- ermm...more piano i guess. I spent alot of time on the piano today.
- yeah..
- the keyboard prank was actually yesterday.. but didnt feeel like anything.
- tomorrow is going to be a crap day.
- i might post some angsty blogs also.

No comments: