Saturday, June 13, 2009

OFFICEWORKS

I'm going to write a story based on Quoc's dichotomy of Heaven and Earth - where Earth is not a phase we need to get through to pass into Heaven, rather, it is a of damnation and torment, Hell, if you will.
The ending will be really terrible
"But if you're bound to eternal damnation, if you're a fallen angel...why aren't you in Hell?"
"YOU ARE HELL"
And then John was a zombie.

Yesterday I went to Officeworks to get myself proper desk and a chair, as opposed to using an A3 sketchpad (for the Year 7 Japanese assignment) while sitting on my bed. It took me 5 hours to put together the desk, and even then, the drawers didn't slide out right. My room is also a mess. Good fun.

2 comments:

Kuoke said...

Do I get royalties?

Buxton said...

what about royalshirts.