Saturday, June 13, 2009

6 million juice

This is where I went today.



Left side of the picture. I think this place could be a nice place to hang out if the river didn't look like such a shit-hole. You can't see here but there are some benches. I'm standing on a bridge.

Right side of the picture. Again, I'd imagine that little platform on the right would be a pretty nice place to hang out, seeing as how there are benches on it, but the river is a bit disgusting.


So I walked to the platform in the above picture. There was another guy who was taking photos except he had like, yknow, not just a shitty phone camera.


This is the bridge I was standing on when I took the first two pictures.


The other side of the bridge. The other side of the bridge is considerably nicer than the other side coz there's lots of grass and the water looks less scummy.


The other side of the bridge. FAR NICER THAN THE OTHER SIDE.


For some reason, the last couple pictures aren't links. Not that anyone would be bothered clicking those giant 1632 x 1224 pieces of shit.






No comments: