Saturday, August 14, 2010

H to the izzo, V to the essays

So instead of diligently working at preparing for Adv Eng Paper 2 like I should be to keep my rank up, I scanned in another dewdle from my schoolbook and got rid of all the lines in it so I could use it as my header. It doesn't look as spectacular as I thought it would, and the D and the O are too fat, but woo woo. Since I drew it in English, I spose you could argue that this is what I did instead of studying.


In other news, my Google Chrome no longer works, and I'm actually not even quite sure how to articulate my great disappointment and frustration towards being forced to use Firefox.


this'll have to do.

SO, Firefox users - now that I'm stuck with your browser now, any advice on how to make this thing fantastic? I've heard much love for add-ons, and I'm giving Firefox a proper chance at the moment, although I have installed a Chrome skin on it.

2 comments:

ishraq said...

Compulsory downloads:
- Adblock Plus
- Australian English Dictionary.

Recommended:
- All-in-One Sidebar (extra vertical room)
- Brief (RSS reader)
- Download Statusbar
- Firegestures (rightclick + move mouse in different patterns corresponding to different actions)
- Zotero (makes bibliographies for you)

genvinout said...

'Firefox prevented this site (adblockplus.org) from asking you to install software on your computer.'

wow, how ironic