Sunday, August 8, 2010

day 31 - gentle lentils english club

Just gonna throw some updates on. It's not even like I've been excessively busy with studying (even though I should be - the amounts I have to get through are atrocious, though they ain't got shit on the 4u kids), it's just I couldn't think of anything.
Here are some snaps from Wattle Grove, which is probably actually the nicest place in the Sydney South-West. I skipped school for the first time (ish) on Wednesday to explore Liverpool in the morning to find Stephen's birthday present and maybe go scope some opshops (I've decided to try to minimise my use of the word 'thrift' because it makes me feel fucking pretentious). Plan was to end up at Holsworthy Station at about 11:38, but since I'm a king, I ended up at Holsworthy at about 11. We then had high-brow fancy English elitist club, followed by one and a half hours of us wandering around the lake taking shitty photos because we're shitty photographers.

Y'know it took about ten shots to get this one even marginally acceptable.

1 comment:

I don't have anything important to say but I'll pretend like i do zzz. said...

the first time you skipped school was in your most important year o-o