Friday, April 30, 2010

tthhee ppaarrttyy

I feel like the next three or four days are going to be one of the most important three or four days in my life (relatively) - next Tuesday, I have my Ext 2 MW draft + a report due.
The report is 1500 words, and the draft has to be at least 75% completed, meaning about 4500 words.
I'm currently on 3200 words for my draft, and 700 on my report.
I've been struggling through this shit for about five weeks now, and now it finally feels like I'm on the home stretch. I was really doubting that I'd be able to finish a couple days ago, and was seriously considering dropping, but now that I find myself at more or less halfway finished, and with nothing to distract me and a plan of where I'm heading next with the story, I'm thinking I can do it.
I feel like I'm about to run a marathon - I've got five minutes until 5 o clock, which is the time I told myself I'd start working hardcore, for the next three days.

What's more is that I've got an Ext 1 seminar assessment on the Tuesday as well. I've finished it, but I need to cut down a lot.

TIME TO PARTY.

1 comment:

Kuoke said...

If you wanted to run a marathon, you should have run the Cross Country.


ujasbk fnfuisdfnd.