Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 2 - Your least favourite song

I'm going to go with the really obvious answer here and say stupid generic 104.1-style pop choons. It sounds like Year 8 Gayvin talking, but really, I occasionally happen to tune in, and maybe half the songs I hear are maybe listenable - not memorable, just listenable - while the rest are just so generic that I am actually a little bit perplexed as to why so many people listen to it. Sure it's accessible and everything, but I'm pretty sure that if you gave me a radio tuned to a popular radio station, I'd be able to pick out a few songs that would sound more or less exactly like the shit they were playing like five years ago.
First songs that pop to mind, if you wanted something more specific, would be just about anything any Australian Idol winners put out.

No comments: