Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ms cunliffe

is actually legitimately one of the greatest human beings ever to walk the earth - I sent an email to her last night with about a trillion questions on Module A, and I come home this afternoon to find two emails waiting for me, because she had typed up a response answering every single one of my questions, in great detail, at eight this morning, as well as telling me what time she'd be at home tonight + her home number in case I needed any more help, and the second email was some example essay stuff for Ext 1.
I didn't really know what to say in Ext 2 the other day when Ms Young said "Oh boy, if Genvin comes first again, I'll be able to say that I'm teaching alright," because quite literally all my English learning comes from a combination of Thursday afternoons and the various emails I send Ms Cunliffe before assessments roll around.
If you ever get the opportunity to get tutored by her - DO IT.

INACCURATE, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT SHOULD BE A 5, NOT A 4.6

No comments: