Friday, June 25, 2010

day 16 - warm beverage of choice

Lipton Decaffeinated. I have it without the caffeine so I can have as much as I want without worrying about difficulty sleeping, and also because I try to avoid caffeine now anyway. That's part of the reason I don't drink coffee, combined with the fact that I'm just simply not big on the taste. Sometimes I wonder if that's a reflection of my maturity, because coffee just seems like something that only mature people drink. As well as 14-year-old Asian girls who jig school and hang around Cabramatta; it seems like something they'd enjoy. What's odd is that I really enjoy most coffee-flavoured things - like, iced coffee too.

Milk. I'm not sure why I've got the Coles brand at the moment, because normally I buy a pair of 2L bottles of Pura at the fruitshop near my place for five bucks. In Ag the other day, we popped down to the Dairy Shed and opened up the big storage tank where they keep all the un-homogenised, un-pasteurised milk, immediately after the cows are milked. Mr Schippers passed around a pack of plastic cups and we scooped some up and had some, and it tasted more or less exactly like the milk I'd buy in a store.

Kettle. Man, my kettle looks kinda dirty and gross.

MUG. This is my favourite mug.
I was gonna take a picture of my favourite spoon too, it's got a cartoon female fox on it wearing overalls with a knapsack over her shoulder, but I couldn't find it.

GOLDEN.

No comments: