Monday, June 21, 2010

day 14 - curving like the ocean

Aw boy.

I think what makes this challenge difficult is that
A. I don't really have a camera that I can bring to school to document my (pretty much uneventful) life with. I used to, but since changing to one of these crazy gadgets, I've had no way to transfer my photos to the computer. Which sucks, because this happened before I received my fun little fish-eye lens for camera phones.
B. Instead, I am limited to taking photos at home with my crazy DSLR. As you've probably observed, there isn't much to photograph at home; everything I take photos of can almost entirely be summed up by this list:
- Food. Wicked mad vego things and not a lot else.
- My pets. You can bet there are gonna be about a billion more of these throughout the rest of the challenge, which I will most definitely uphold all the way, because there just isn't really anything of note around my place.

3 comments:

Anna Vo said...

Family? Outdoors?

genvinout said...

as much as I'd like them to, mad family picnics in the backyard don't really happen all too often. I can take a bunch of photos of Genny if you want

Anna Vo said...

Yeah sure why not