Friday, April 9, 2010

sorry quoc

its cut off

Yeah so for anyone who's not already aware, I've been vegetarian for about a month, coz of that egg thing. Did I blog about it? I don't think I did. Also Quoc I think the difference is that no one cares about plants because they don't have feelings. Well, your one does, but yeah.

Also, this, which is just insanity.
I don't know why the next step would be taking vegetables out - probably something to do with health - coz if I had to choose between 'saving' either the fruit or the vegetables, fruit would be a kitten and vegetables would be something not cute, and thus I would choose to save the fruit.

EDIT: ALSO QUOC, I'm printing stuff at Harvey Norman again, and that picture you did ages ago with the tree on the building and it was for the Nature vs I-can't-remember-but-something-along-the-lines-of-the-urban-world thing, is in my 'PRINT 4' folder but it doesn't quite fit into the 6x4 inch dimensions of a standard photo coz the words at the bottom and your signature end up getting cut either on the left, right, or entirely. Same goes for some other pictures. WHAT DO

8 comments:

Kuoke said...

Yeah but, how about if they had feelings, but no one could tell and they were screaming everytime they got cut and eaten but no one could hear them.

Tell me what other images you're doing and I'll see if I can resize them.

Buxton said...

You mean 'because no one could hear them'

Genevieve said...

what? it's completely legitimate as 'but no one could hear them'

and the other ones were the flyaway machine, and the 'wow, the sky sure is big today' one

veri: humags

gennys account

Genevieve said...

OH AND the one with the girl on the cliff, 'this is heaven where i stand'

Kuoke said...

Wow The Sky...

This Is Heaven...

Cyclic Growth Error.

Fly Away Machine.

This should be the right thing.

genvinout said...

hurray quoc, hurray! problem though, the Wow the sky one doesn't load properly coz apparently there's something wrong with the image

Kuoke said...

MAGIC.

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism#Advocates

read it.