Wednesday, April 7, 2010

snippets of my dream

I don't remember much and I didn't really write anything down, but here are some bits.

1 - In the hallway with the bathroom in my house, I discover Callum Preston and his crew are taking more snapshots of the inside artwork of the new Deez Nuts album. I walk into my bathroom and chat to one of the crew members idly about it, before I decide to ask where Callum is, except, because I hear a lot of people saying 'Dale' and rushing into my laundry, I accidentally say Dale, which, in my dream, turns out to be Callum's nickname. I forgot what the guy told me in response.

2 - Deciding to join the throng of people in the laundry, I discover Dale standing on my washing machine, while a crowd of people standing around her cheer for her to sing. Instead, she plays the flute. I am confuse.

3 - Shortly after this, everyone leaves the laundry and disappears into the various bedrooms in the hallway, which turn out to be classrooms. It is suddenly exam period. I realise I'm missing my ag exam, but as I wander to each room, the door is closed and it appears the rooms are empty. Confused, I begin to wonder where the fuck everybody's gone, before wandering back to the laundry. Outside my laundry, I hear and see a group of girls in a uniform I don't recognise, who are looking for Dale. I ask them if they're looking for Dale. They say they are looking for Dale and would like to hear her sing. I tell them that they missed it.

4 - SUDDENLY I somehow get to my ag exam. The exam question booklets are the size of newspapers. They are newspapers. I don't understand. One of the questions is a crossword but with vegetables instead of letters.

5 - I'm at a train station and I'm talking shit to some people from some sort of rival institution (like Macquarie Fields, but I don't think it was), who, being much taller than me, grab me and cram ginger into my mouth. "YUCK!" I respond.

6 - Something about many men in suits and top hats, the end.

2 comments:

Kuoke said...

I don't get the exam image. Green eggs and ham?

genvinout said...

green EX and hAM