Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Medical Physics

actually sucks massive =X
You know how like teachers say, choose a subject that you like doing, cause then it wont feel like you're doing work you know, cause its interesting at stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I like learning, but farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrouuutt its such a toil to even finish one point for med phys.
Like, it just doenst interest me at all.. not like the other modules .. theres nothing to get me excited or like woah.. thats so cool or something strange like that.
ARGH HATE YOU.
WHY NO ASTROPHYSICS? WHY WHY WHY.
Doing astro for HSC I swear =X

2 comments:

genvinout said...

astro physics was the reason i chose physics at first

wolf said...

i LOVEd astronomy! literally wormed my way through every book on the topic.. i was no doubt a self proclaimed professor in primary school (Y) =]