Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2 Robzor!

Mannn I am totally pumped right now.
Partly because I just did some exercise..

BUT MOSTLY CAUSE IM WATCHING HARRY POTTER 6 TOMORROW =D =D
..and shopping...

I woke up this morning from my alarm again but decided not to get up because, once again no one else was up and I would be a total dickhead for waking everyone else up and stuffs on a tuesday morning ( parents day off ) and because its the holidays I thought "what the hell.. might as well catch up on sleep " by which I did again, until 9 am infact, which is only one hour more than my alarm so I guess I didnt get that much more sleep than I expected - likewise, I was expecting to start making profiteroles straight away this morning but unfortunately there were dishes and other unclean stuffs around the sink and kitchen area which totally impeded on my ability to create the croquembosh ( or however you spell it ) which I was planning to make all in due time this morning after I got stuck into the dishes, which I did with great speed just so I can start making them profiteroles for I had purchased all the ingredients last night.

~Anyway, sick of writing without fullstops.

Basically wasted my day away..
Did some more substitution questions..
Helped a guy on BOS...
errmm.. Practiced some more piano ( OMFG IM GETTING PISSED OFF NOW D= )
and yahhh excited for a sweet sweet day out tomorrow =D

1 comment:

nina :) said...

yeah you are ^^ hahahha