Saturday, June 6, 2009

so like..

i keep forgetting to say this, so like, yeah ill just put it here. but ill also mention it in person, since.. kinda lame if i leave it to mean something through some pixels on your screen.

ANYWHO?

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID LIKE...2 MONTHS AGO? MAYBE? KEEPS POPPING UP AND I CAN'T MOVE ON WITHOUT SORTING STUFF OUT. SO YEAH, MY DEEPEST REGRET AND APOLOGIES ( ESPECIALLY FOR THE WAY I PHRASED IT..). I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY, AND HONESTLY ( SINCE IM NOW PARANOID ) ITS HURT US A LITTLE ( or it did ). SO LIKE, YEAH. OF COURSE I DON'T.

im blogging this late because i was looking at maths stuff ( reduction formulas anyone? ), then i was like, hey, i bet jana is on, and she was! so then i notice harriet was also on.. and its like yeah now, im talking it up to stephen.

No comments: