Sunday, May 31, 2009

This morning..

This morning, I woke at about 7 45, and was completely overwhelmed by how hungry I was. As in, my stomach was actually aching from hunger, and I wasn't really sure why, because I actually ate a fair bit last night for dinner. So I began removing myself from my bed, trying to get to the kitchen to grab whatever I could find (probz crackers and toast, knowing my family's capabilities in the purchase of basic groceries), but I couldn't because I actually felt that weak from hunger, that it was difficult to remove my blanket and step out of bed. So I layed there for a while. Laid. Lied. Lay. And so after maybe five minutes I made it out of bed, and walked to the kitchen. It wasn't really walking, because my knees and elbows felt weak. I made it to the kitchen, and grabbed a box of crackers and started eating them. At the same time, I put some toast on my Breville grill and took some jam out of the cupboard, my arms shaking slightly this whole time, and my legs making it awkward to walk, a bit. 
After I fed myself up and didn't feel so weak anymore, I stood around, waiting for the kettle to boil so I could make some sort of tea, or hot chocolate. As I waited, it began raining, even though the sun was still out.
Extreme hunger, difficulty walking, and strange weather?
It doesn't take an idiot to see I'm turning into a zombie.

SRSLY BUT, ISNT IT WEIRD THAT I POST A BLOG ABOUT STAYING UP REALLY LATE, THEN STEPHEN AND BRIAN TELL ME ABOUT HOW IT FUCKS UP MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM, AND THEN THE VERY NEXT DAY, IT HAPPENS? OMG./

On a less stupid note, today was Genny's birthday. Yeeeeey Gennnnyyyyy.

No comments: