Monday, March 23, 2009

things I would rather do than die

     

    1. Play World of Warcraft

     

    1. Make a sandwich

     

    1. Play Guitar Hero 3

     

    1. Exercise

     

    1. Eat chocolate

     

    1. Trim my fingernails

     

    1. Throw a bouncy-ball

     

    1. Pat my cat

     

    1. Climb a tree

     

    1. Learn to juggle

     

    1. Wash my hair

     

    1. Live

     

    1. Buy milk

     

    1. Take the rubbish out on Thursday night

     

    1. Watch TV

     

    1. Lie on my bed

     

    1. Catch a train

     

    1. Write a short story

     

    1. Wear sunglasses

     

    1. Prepare for school

     

    1. Drop physics or music for something I might be better at

     

    1. Try skating again

     

    1. Wash my hair

     

    1. Staple some paper together

     

    1. Go to the Officework sale at the start of every year

     

    1. Practice scales on guitar

     

    1. Drink a cup of lemonade

     

    1. Play Scrabble

     

    1. Throw sheep

     

    1. Go to Rainbow Reading

     

    1. Pick up my dog

     

    1. Write Christmas cards and send them

     

    1. Download Google Chrome

     

    1. Answer the phone

     

    1. Take a nap

     

    1. Do Business Studies

     

    1. Join the army

     

    1. Stab someone

     

    1. Make a hotdog

     

    1. Become an actor

     

    1. Wash clothes

     

    1. Sail

     

    1. Fly

     

    1. Cast spells

     

    1. Open boxes

     

    1. Do the ironing

     

    1. Open the letterbox to check for mail

     

    1. Eat cereal

     

    1. Collect McDonald's toys

     

    1. Grow a vegetable garden

     

    1. Find x if 4x - 28 = 0

     

    1. Play Quadrapop

     

    1. Jog on the spot

     

    1. Go to a concert

     

    1. Buy new stationary for 2009

     

    1. Read a magazine

     

    1. Invent my own language

     

    1. Learn HTML and FPS and all them other thingies. CSS.

     

    1. Buy a miniature replica of the Balrog from Lord of the Rings

     

    1. Go on a holiday

     

    1. Learn to solve a Rubik's Cube

     

    1. Drink a can of lemonade

     

    1. Chop meat

     

    1. Do starjumps

     

    1. Travel time

     

    1. Download add-ons for WoW

     

    1. Get ripped like Chris Leung by Swimming Carnival 09

     

    1. Cut some paper

     

    1. Bake a cake

     

    1. Attend a funeral

     

    1. Sit on the floor

     

    1. Cook spaghetti

     

    1. Give money to charity

     

    1. Learn to shuffle

     

    1. Stretch before exercise

     

    1. Burn a disc

     

    1. Hire a clown for a party

     

    1. Buy a trampoline

     

    1. Cut a piece of paper into the shape of the letter B

     

    1. Fall off a small cliff

     

    1. Teach someone how to spell eucalyptus

     

    1. Re-read Year 5-6 math textbooks

     

    1. Download Windows Live Messenger 8 or Beta or something

     

    1. Play cards

     

    1. Learn to play poker

     

    1. Put on a dress

     

    1. Look at the sky

     

    1. Cook bacon

     

    1. Buy a Christmas tree

     

    1. Sell poison

     

    1. Catch a cold

     

    1. Throw turd

     

    1. Learn how to make porridge

     

    1. Go to a restaurant for dinner

     

    1. Go on detention

     

    1. Trip over

     

    1. Floss

     

    1. Become a Pokemon

     

    1. Buy a new mouse and keyboard

     

    1. Go to Canberra and look at flowers

     

    1. Go to a beach

     

    1. Count to ten

     

    1. Try a new food

     

    1. Build a house

     

    1. Try on new shoes before I buy them

     

    1. Grow my hair long

     

    1. Do some pushups

     

    1. Pick up rubbish

     

    1. Make a 3D button on Photoshop

     

    1. Take a dip in a pool

     

    1. Shave

     

    1. Throw a rock

     

    1. Change my font

     

    1. Make a new email address

     

    1. Dress up as Gandalf

     

    1. Tell someone a joke

     

    1. Look at photos

     

    1. Catch a ball

     

    1. Click 'Cancel' when a popup pops up

     

    1. Smile

     

    1. Do up the buttons of my winter unifom shirt

     

    1. Make a castle out of plastic containers

     

    1. Listen to the radio

     

    1. Put on a jacket

     

    1. Calculate the area of the ends of a toilet roll

     

    1. Glue macaroni to a paper plate

     

    1. Draw a house

     

    1. Open a CD case

     

    1. Stand next to a pole

     

    1. Shake someone's hand

     

    1. Tie my shoelaces

     

    1. Skip

     

    1. Replace my hands with hooks

     

    1. Punch myself in the face

     

    1. Pull out someone's wobbly tooth

     

    1. Put my hands on my hips

     

    1. Install Microsoft Office

     

    1. Turn the page of a book

     

    1. Keep a diary

     

    1. The thing where Stephen/Brian/Patrick holds their mouth open and stays still and I try to put my tongue inside their mouth without my tongue touching any part of their mouth.

     

    1. Tell stories about my cousin in America

     

    1. Have someone flick my arm

     

    1. Make a clay pot

     

    1. Buy a ring

     

    1. Lift 2kg worth of cans of cat food in a plastic bag

     

    1. Edit older blog posts

     

    1. Ride a horse

     

    1. Sit on grass

     

    1. Put my hands on my head

     

    1. Read the Wikipedia article on Mick Jagger

     

    1. Cut my hair

     

    1. Hug soft toys

     

    1. Look at my dogs

     

    1. Cook rice

     

    1. Go to Patrick's house

     

    1. Rub my teeth with my finger

     

    1. Find an X-Acto knife and carve a real scar into my head for swimming carnival 09

     

    1. Put on some boots

     

    1. Buy a toy shark

     

    1. Sit on the couch

     

    1. Build a house that allows for lots of natural light

     

    1. Let my cat sleep on my lap

     

    1. Buy a burger

     

    1. Sit on the stairs outside the Opera House

     

    1. Be the Prime Minister of Australia

     

    1. Feed my cat

     

    1. Turn on the air conditioner

     

    1. Sneeze

     

    1. Watch 300 properly

     

    1. Change my pillowcase

     

    1. Go camping

     

    1. Go scuba-diving

     

    1. Receive $300

     

    1. Eat sesame seed crackers

     

    1. Become terminally ill. Actually, I'm not sure.

     

    1. Play Xbox

     

    1. Get driven to the shops

     

    1. Watch a video of people

     

    1. Read about Rasputin

     

    1. Change my nickname on MSN

     

    1. Play basketball

     

    1. Light a match

     

    1. Live in a two-storey house

     

    1. Sit on a chair in a classroom

     

    1. Do an IQ test

     

    1. Write all my essays in Times New Roman

     

    1. Rap

     

    1. Make cheese on toast

     

    1. Learn to C-Walk

     

    1. Ask Quoc for help with Flash

     

    1. Vacuum the house

     

    1. Get sunburnt

     

    1. Play Tekken 5

     

    1. Buy a slurpee

     

    1. Right click something

     

    1. Open MS Paint

     

    1. Put sand in my mouth

     

    1. Play golf

     

    1. Look at a big tree

     

    1. Put on a hat

     

    1. Turn on the lights

     

    1. Tune a guitar

     

    1. Press a button

     

    1. Learn how to do a backflip

     

    1. Buy a plate of rice

     

    1. Make a cup of tea

     

    1. Put on a blue shirt

     

    1. Have feet

     

    1. Open a door

     

    1. Starve for three days

     

    1. Pick up a spoon

     

    1. Be on television

     

    1. Speak

     

    1. Put on a tie

     

    1. Change the channel

     

    1. Go bowling

     

    1. Run my hands through my hair

     

    1. Lick my lips

     

    1. Buy a raincoat

     

    1. Collect marbles

     

    1. Gain superhuman abilities

     

    1. Find a ten dollar note on the pavement

     

    1. Open a jar

     

    1. Save a word document

     

    1. Play the drums

     

    1. Find a scorpion in the desert

     

    1. Go to Luna Park

     

    1. Go Bumper-Car riding

     

    1. Eat a hotdog

     

    1. Perform a Google search

     

    1. Clean my keyboard

     

    1. Look at a chimney

     

    1. Get arrested

     

    1. Buy a webcam

     

    1. Upload a video to Youtube

     

    1. Light a firework

     

    1. Go to Canley Vale

     

    1. Turn on the air conditioner

     

    1. Hire a carpet cleaner machine

     

    1. Watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

     

    1. Pick up a plank of wood

     

    1. Start a successful business

     

    1. Get a lip piercing
    2. Highlight something
    3. Buy a box of Shapes
    4. Install my webcam
    5. Hole-punch some paper
    6. Have breakfast
    7. Change my desktop wallpaper
    8. Plug in my desk-lamp
    9. Play with a rubber band
    10. Buy an mp3 player
    11. Put lead into my pacer
    12. Unplug my Playstation
    13. Go rock-climbing
    14. Post a bulletin on Myspace
    15. Eat hot chips
    16. Close the blinds
    17. Pat the cat
    18. Answer the phone
    19. Buy socks


     

     

4 comments:

Kuoke said...

I'm assuming if you want to learn from me, you'd be first envious of my techniques.

Also, FPS is a coding language.

genvinout said...

I MEANT FTP
didn't I write this a LONG time ago and not finish it

genvinout said...

.. FTP IS ALSO A CODING LANGUAGE.

through.rains.and.smiles. said...

there's music?!
whoa