Friday, March 27, 2009

I was going to upload my English short story too

Not my gothic one, I mean my leadership one. Turns out though, I gave it to my truong english teacher to read. When Ms Young gave it back to me, she had underlined the second word in my story (My story starts with "Mayor Henry Norton...") and wrote, "Good start."
Stephen pointed out that I blog rarely and when I do, I blog about how I don't blog often.

LOLZ RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY.

I'm going to follow standard blogging procedure and go through my day.
Ag - I drew a table. I don't imagine ags going to be as fun without the chickens, because I can't imagine what we'd do on prac. From what I can tell from the very few pracs I went on before we started working on the chickens, we just walked to a certain part of the farm, Mr Schippers would talk for say 4 minutes, and we'd head back. We have an assessment task on Tuesday.

No I'm not.

Katie: Where's Xinh?
Me: She's XINH the library LOLZ.
SAY IT OUT LOUD, ITS BETTER.

100 TRUTHS.

1. last beverage→ sip of water
2. last phone call→ Katie Keophilaphet
3. last text message→ Deevan Phem
4. last song you listened to→ ANY WAY YOU WANT IT BY JOURNEY
5. last time you cried→ The other day when me, Chuck and Bacon were playing stuff in D Minor.

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice→ no I have not
7. been cheated on?→ I dunno lolz.
8. kissed someone & regretted it?→ KIIIIINDA IIIISSSH?
9. lost someone special?→ I spose
10. been depressed?→ NO.
11. been drunk and threw up?→ SOOOO WAAAASSTEEEEEEDDD

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. right now, its something like green
13. blue
14. red or something

THIS [YEAR] HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend→ Yep
16. Fallen out of love→ NO.
17. Laughed until you cried→ I'm not really sure, but I don't think I have
18. Met someone who changed you→ Kinda, I think every new person you meet probably changes you a little
19. Found out who your true friends were→ NGAW.
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ no
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ LOL ON MY BLOGSPT FRIENDL LIST?
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life→ probably all of them
23. How many kids do you want to have→ somewhere between 1 and 3, including 1 and 3
24. Do you have any pets→ cat, three dogs
25. Do you want to change your name→ SVENN.
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Ate a big pack of shit
27. What time did you wake up today→ 6 30
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Waking up or falling asleep
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for→ Not a lot right now
30. Last time you saw your father in law→ I don't own a father in law
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ I wish I could scramble eggs
32. What are you listening to right now→ ANY WAY YOU WANT IT, STILL.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom→ Tom the new boarder guy
34. What's getting on your nerves right now→ SKIN LOLZ. I don't know if that's right
35. Most visited webpage→ Probably peoples blogs
36. Whats your real name→ Genvin In
37. Nicknames→ GENVOUT OUT HA HA GOOD ONE GUYS.
38. Relationship Status→ Pack of Kettle chips
39. Zodiac sign→ Scorpiass
40. Male or female→ mell
41. Elementary Schools→ Hinchinbrook Public School, whats the diffference here between elementary and middle coz I'm not from America
42. Middle Schools→ St Johns
43. High school→ HAHS
44. Hair color→ bleck
45. Long or short hair→ middle-like
46. Height→ About 165cm or something
47. Do you have a crush on someone?→ ROBERT PATTINSON
48: What do you like about yourself?→ I like my hair when I think it looks good
49. Piercings→ I don't want piercings
50. Tattoos→ I don't have any tets
51. Righty or Lefty→ Righty sounds awkward


FIRSTS :
52. First surgery→ I DONT OWN ANY SURGERY
53. First piercing→ Thomas Piercing lolz.
54. First best friend→ KIEREN SOMETHING.
55. First sport you joined→ prawbably swimming
56. First pet→ fishy
57. First vacation→ America I think
58. First concert→ BLECK CROOSADE.
59. First crush→ Probably this girl called Erica in Kindergarten

RIGHT NOW:
60. Eating→ I'm not eating anything right now
61. Drinking→ SOOOO WAAAASTEEEED GUUUYSSSS
62. I’m about to? Pat the cat
63. Listening to→ .. ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
64. Waiting for→ 11 40, its 11 32 right now

YOUR FUTURE :
65. Want kids?→ I spoooose
66. Want to get married?→ Yes
67. Careers in mind?→ WICKED MAD JOURNALIST

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
68. Lips or eyes→ I DUNNO
69. Hugs or kisses→ probertly hugs
70. Shorter or taller→ I DUNNO LOLZ.
72. Romantic or spontaneous→ Isn't it possible to be both
73. Nice stomach or nice arms→ what
74. Sensitive or loud→ what
75. Hook-up or relationship→ SOOO WAAAASTEEEED. Relationship
77. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Ms Contardo

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger→ No
79. Drank hard liquor→ WAAAASSSSTEEEDD
80. Lost glasses/contacts→ No
81. Ran away from home→ No
82. Are you awesome→ NO I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MINERALS
83. Sure?→ this isn't a real question
84. Broken someone's heart→ probertly
85. Been arrested→ No
86. Turned someone down→ If this means when someone asks me out, then no I don't think so
87. Cried when someone died→ No
88. Liked a girl friend→ If I didn't like them I don't think they'd be my friend

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself→ YES, I CAN DO IT.
90. Miracles→ Not really
91. Love at first sight→ No
92. Heaven→ Not really
93. Santa Clause → No
95. Kiss on the first date?→ DEPENDS. DEPENCILS.
96. Angels→ Not really

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?→ TBH NOT PARTICULARLY.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?→ No
99. Do you believe in God?→ Not really
100. Posting this as 100 Truths?→ what?

No comments: