Friday, January 7, 2011

i make the plan to fall in love

Furthermore, HERE IS MY TICKET TO HOWL AGAIN. I know Grinspoon are the headliners, and also are a very established, respected Australian band, but at the same time, I don't really listen to them at all and paid thirty three dollars to mainly see a support band that normally plays for like fifteen. I already saw Howl sometime in November last year (I probably blogged about it, it was part of my week-long birthday celebration, which was a very good idea) and I thought they were actual total kwlz, and would recommend them to anyone who enjoys shitty, low-quality music like me.
I don't think anyone is actually going to watch this, but if you skip to about 1:35 and watch from there, they do a cool drum jam thing which I think is amaze.
ALSO LOL MOUNTIES I KNOW RIGHT


Very good music Genvin! Very good!

No comments: