Friday, January 7, 2011

french immersion

Silly cat! That bike doesn't belong to you!
LOL UPDATE I HEAR THIS IS THE SAME BIKE BOB WANTED HEE HEE WHOOPS

In other news, here is my cool shiny new bike. I've kinda really wanted to get a bike ever since Bob left Avi's kwl BMX at my place for a few days during the HSC - not a crazy ruthless BMX Bandit type bike (aka, a BMX), just any old thing that I can cruise around the neighbourhood on on weekends while I half close my eyes and mellow out to my cruising playlist, wind whipping my hair back and forth and everything, which, for gay little fags like me, is all anyone could ever want from life. Unfortunately, I didn't really have the funds to go buy myself a nice bike, so I gave it up for a while (actually probably untrue, I just end up spending all my money on dumb shit like cat magazines and white dress shoes off eBay instead). However, since my retarded skating accident that I detailed a few posts back, my parents have been encouraging the idea of bikes a lot, reasoning that the more time I spend on bikes, the less time I'll spend on skating, which they hate. I'm not about to argue with them buying me a cool new shiny bike, so that is exactly what went down today at Big W!

ooh, very cool

Here is a cool good quality professional detail shot. As you can see, the bike model is 'Random,' which indicates my carefree attitude towards life, though when considered in tandem with the red-black colour scheme, is indicative of much more depth in my character; while I may present a facade of cheekiness, under the surface I am an individual who is keen and serious about entering the biking scene I'm riding A BIKE CALLED RANDOM I REALLY KINDA WANNA PAINT OVER THIS OR OTHERWISE REMOVE. I AM GAY.

1 comment:

katie. said...

LOL YOU BUY CAT MAGAZINES?

loppyr[abbit]