Sunday, April 18, 2010

gangbangers and mash

Veganbangers and mash and tomato sauce.

So normally today, I'd be attending the Bring It On! festival at Fairfield Showgrounds, which I've been attending for the past two years, but since Stephen and I are dedicated students, we decided to sit this one out and do some dumb fucking solid work.
So I woke up today at eleven with the intention of literally writing up a post (Fact number fifty-six for my hundred) on paper, scanning it, posting it, then getting to work at midday, only to discover that Stephen had actually JUST done that on his Tumblr, for a far more personal post than my music-themed one. Deciding to go through with it anyway, I tore out a piece of paper from one of my Ext 2 journals and began writing, except this somehow took about an hour without me finishing.
At ten past midday, getting really frustrated that I was behind schedule, I was about to start work when I realised that I hadn't eaten yet, so I decided that I would allow myself time to properly wake up and make breakfast, and begin work at 1. After getting out a pack of sausages from the fridge with the intention of making myself an eating hotdog, I cooked them, and then found out that I had no bread. Noticing a few potatoes on the counter beside me (that's where we keep our potatoes), I was struck with the idea of making bangers and mash. I finally started Ext English work at about 1 30, and I'm wondering why I resorted to sissy-blogging today.


TL;DR: I made myself bangers and mash. I've said 'bangers and mash' four times in this post.

2 comments:

Kuoke said...

Are the sausages any good? Compared to actual, proper sausages.

genvinout said...

they actually taste nowhere near as shit as i thought they would