Friday, March 26, 2010

FAREWELL MESSAGE

HERE'S THE DEALIO:
I've been filling out my yearbook profile, and now all that's left for me to fill out is the Farewell Message section, where I am completely clueless.

SO, what I thought I'd do is let people comment and suggest what they think I should put. At the end of the night/weekend/month?!, I'll use a random number generator to select the winner. You should probably leave your name too, just so I know who suggested it.

Obviously, the winner's suggestion will be what I actually put on my profile.
The rules are obvious, it's just yearbook profile rules.

Also I might potentially end up ditching all of this if someone comes up with something really really great and clever, but the chances of that are low.

3 comments:

dannwas said...

The thing was due on Monday

Daria said...

I like what Dannis suggested

genvinout said...

courtney said it was cool