Sunday, March 21, 2010

also, me too

I will follow Jubbert's lead and predict my marks for the HY's.

Adv English speech - 15-17/20
Adv English story - 15/20
Adv English short response - Hopefully A-range, but more realistically something like 15-17.

Ext 1 English - LIKE, ZERO. Not really, but probably more like something really disappointing but expected, like a B-range something.

Mathematics - Not sure how it's looking yet - I'm gonna be disappointed if I don't pull at least 90 (pretty low standards by everyone else's expectations, I know), and I'm probably gonna spend the rest of the day revising. LET'S SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT.

Modern History - I actually haven't really started revising. I'm hoping for something decent for the Personality Study question, since I don't reckon they'll get that hard, it's just the normal essay that'll probably fuck me up the ass like last time.

Ag - I will most probably lose my Leader-of-Ag-krew rank and get fucked up by everyone else, because I've barely done a thing.

Music - the practical was actually kinda horrible. Looking to do better for the aural, but it's gonna take a shitload of work. I'm not even predicting my marks anymore.

Ext 2 - KILLS MY BRAIN.

No comments: