Saturday, August 22, 2009

the secret zooper doopers

Today me and Genny popped out to the shops to buy some gummy lollies. We spent 45 minutes in there because we had $2.60 and were 10c short of just about everything. After checking the other aisles for stuff we might be able to afford, we discovered something that we hadn't previously noticed.



On top, you see the Zooper Doopers we used to have. On the bottom, however... Galactic Grape? Solar Sherbet? Beaming Banana? I felt like I had accidentally stepped into an alternate universe. Genny and I looked at each other. We both knew we had discovered something tremendous. Something fantastic, but at the same time, something dangerously earth-moving. We both left the aisle, returned to the gummy lollies, bought a pack, and left the store.

4 comments:

Buxton said...

wow.

Kuoke said...

What in the bloody fuck is a quasar.

I wiki'ed it and doubt any kid (I'm assuming this is aimed at) would know what in the bloody fuck a quasar is, or was.

Word verification was antrat.

wolf said...

i know what a quasar was back in year 6 =P

Kuoke said...

...NO.