Saturday, June 20, 2009

READ MINE TOO!

Ten things I will say to some people
10. You know what, its been good.
9. Yeah I still haven't told you yet.
8. Im fixing my mistakes, so this is why Im doing this...
7. Yeah, its still in the back of my head whenever I talk to you.
6. We better be in the same English class next year!
5. You're always fun
4. We better be in the same Extension 2 class!
3. I admire you for your abilities and traits.
2. You're such a bloody suck-up and conformist.
1. I always compare myself to you, since you're the kinda person I want to be.

I am going to say all the positive or neutral things to those people.

Nine things about myself
9. Its actually called Cyclic Depression
8. I'd be at a different school had my parents thought a bit clearer back then.
7. I've had people tell me that I was a different person 2months, 6months ago. You'd better catch up.
6. I'm generally quite self aware.
5. Maths tutor is the only ever time I feel productive..( pressure inside the room is intense )
4. My memory is been declining over the past months due to an erratic sleep pattern.
3. I deem myself trustworthy
2. I'm generally happy
1. I love making friends =D ( I'm supposedly a "networker" - thanks Brendan )

One way to win my heart
1. You'll know that when you already have.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot [not in order]
7. Integration/Extension 2 Maths
6. Ranks and HSC
5. Food
4. Chicks
3. Myself
2. Family
1. Friends

Six things I do before I fall asleep [ always]
6. Shower
5. Brushing of teeth and rubber bands
4. Music, then check alarm
3. Think
2. Think about the even lesser probable.
1. Attempt to sleep.

Five people who mean a lot
5. Mum
4. Brother
3. Closer friends


Four things you're wearing right now
4. Blue Hood
3. Cream Pants
2. Grey Undershirt
1. Sexy Fringe.

Three songs that you listen to often
3. Lesson in Charades - Asteria
2. Quote - Evans Blue
1. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low

Two things you want to do before you die
2. Successful Marriage [ inc kids at least 22yo]
1. 10 countries

One confession
1. My contents are fragile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heres your comment

Kuoke said...

CREAM. PANTS.

MY MIND FILLED IN THE BLANKS.