Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 million juice pt 2


I was meant to post this yesterday.

So anyway, after that, I somehow ended up inside a semi-abandoned shopping centre. I say semi-abandoned because even though about 85% of the shops there were closed down and empty, there were maybe about five or six that were still in business for some reason. Most of the ones that were still open were on the ground floor, which was a food court. The second floor had two shops open, one being a strange Asian restaurant, and the other being the Sydney Technical Institute, for some reason. The top floor was 'Storage', but I went up there and it just looked like more shops.


There used to be a sandwich bar type thing here, but it's gone. As you can see, the floor is scummy and the ceiling is broken.


The second floor. After wandering around aimlessly on the second floor, some ladies walked out of the strange Asian restaurant and went over to the Sydney Technical Institute (pictured: it's the glowing room) and opened it up and went right in. I took the picture after they went in. After a bit, I went in too and asked about the building, and they told me that it closed down 6 months ago.


I can't remember if this was the second or third floor. 


On the ground floor was another Asian restaurant that was in the process of clearing its things out a side door. When the owner wasn't looking, I popped inside and took a picture. The light thing is a lamp.

There were more photos, but they're just of closed shops and whatever.



No comments: