Saturday, April 18, 2009

MY FAMILY.

SO I woke up this morning with really no breakfast to eat. Normally I do, I just don't eat much. Today I could have potentially had toast and really nothing else. Oh, maybe toast with berry jam, toast with peanut butter, etc.
So when Genny and Dad came back home from grocery shopping at about 2, I thought, well excellent, I can have a sweet lunch and then study.
HERE IS WHAT THEY BOUGHT:
Bag of fetta cheese
Bag of parmy cheese
Pack of strawberries
Some sheets of puff pastry
A watermelon
A rockmelon
Two bananas
Some potatoes
Yoghurt
Orange juice

Hurrrrrrr. My dad also wears crocs.

EDIT: Oh, and some cans of pasta sauce.

5 comments:

C. said...

What's wrong with that? You told me they were useless. Those arent. Potentially, you could've had CHEESE AND TOAST (mm, love fetta). or like, fruit salad. or. some kinda, cheese, pasta sauce, pastry thing.

ALSO, whenever you refer to your sister as 'Genny' i always think you are talking about yourself.. Dont know why...

Anonymous said...

Probably coz its also a contraction of his name aswell.


...

genvinout said...

'probably coz its ALSO a contraction of his name ASWELL'
one of those words is redundant

through.rains.and.smiles. said...

TWO BANANAS?
ONLY?

Not Dannis said...

Genvin you're so good at english. I can't believe you can find grammatical errors liek that insentences (correct those for me). I cant believe that they crossed out the 15 on your english exam and replaced it with 14I cant believe that they crossed out the 15 on your english exam and replaced it with 14I cant believe that they crossed out the 15 on your english exam and replaced it with 14, they should have given you 15.

You're heaps good at english. You're so good.