Wednesday, April 15, 2009

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

Ketty-K [04 April 09, 8:28 pm]
Balance

If you're on Optus Prepaid, you'll know why that's funny. Potentially.

Anyway so I've actually been studying this holiday, between 2pm and 4pm every day. Well actually no, it's more like 3:40 or 3:45. And 'study' can mean sorting through my notes and putting them in folders, as opposed to actually making notes. As you'd imagine, it's not completely productive, but I feel good that I'm actually getting something done every day. I remember telling people that I'd feel bad for going out in the holidays, which I have done on several occasions, but I forgot the fact that I can just catch up when I get home that night.


2 comments:

#JENNZOR said...

I usually just call. Texting balance takes ages for them to reply back.

BUT LOL @ KATIE

Anonymous said...

hush child!
it was out of habit
send > search > Genvin