Monday, February 2, 2009

i h4t3s teh 13372P34K.

Subject: Twilight (The Movie)

think James and Rosalie are the best casted people !!
Rob/Edward is casted good too , but i think thoose two ^
The rest of them is SOOOOOO Wrong ! Especially emmet & Jacob , Lol ..
And in Dk , it doesn't come till like .. April xD
I'll watch it online , lol x]
anyways , SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITEDDD !!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP PPP !! x3

What We Think They Meant:

I think the characters of the film in question referred to as James and Rosalie are particularly well-cast, and I offer my sincerest congratulations and well-wishes to the agency responsible for recruiting these actors. I also find that the characters known as Rob and Edward are appropriate, although I do not believe in this case that they are up to par with the aforementioned James and Rosalie. However, I believe that the rest of the actors who are featured in this film are highly inappropriate. In my opinion, the actors that will be playing the characters of Emmett and Jacob will do an extremely poor job in portraying the characteristics, tendencies and mannerisms of the characters in the novel. For some reason, I find this poor casting to be amusing, so much so that I am chuckling audibly at the mere thought of it. Furthermore, this film will not be available in Denmark until some time near the month of April, but it brings me much joy and laughter to be able to watch this film on my personal computer using internet-based communications. Regardless of these casting issues and release dates, I would like to convey a remarkably high degree of excitement as I wait in breathless anticipation of this film. It is my opinion that this film will be superb. Perhaps my excitement would be best conveyed by a emitting a high-pitched squeal. However, I am not sure that my excitement would be communicated by one such squeal, but three of them uttered consecutively might begin to express the complete and utter exhilaration I feel when I think of viewing this film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On a related note:
Twilight author Stephenie Meyer 'can't write worth a darn', says Stephen King.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/feb/05/stephenking-fiction

AR HAR HAR.