Saturday, January 24, 2009

We went Bonny Plaza, we're heading back to my place now

So Dannis and I thought it'd be epic to go out skating yesterday (FRIDAY. 34 DEGREES, LOL WUT), all the way out to Stephen's house. Stephen's place is about 10 minutes drive from my place, and according to Google Maps, quite possibly 20 minutes walking. Dannis printed the instructions on some pepper for us to follow, but he asked 'hey do you know the way to Stephens?' and I said YES, coz I do, by car, and it ended up taking something like half an hour to forty minutes to get to his place by my way. To pass the time and make things less tedious, we sang songs. We started with that Gorillaz song that I've forgotten the name of, then Feel Good Inc by teh gorillaz (LOL DUMB) and then I think I Caught Fire by teh oozed, then a bunch of other The Used songs that I can't remember the order of but included Box of Sharp Objects and .. some other stuff. Then Dannis told me shit Cantonese jokes until we got to the Brown Road shops. I think singing songs just made us sweatier and moar tired.
At the Brown Road shops we stopped and Dannis bought drinks (I didn't actually pay for anything the entire day since I didn't have my wallet. If I did, I'd have literally nothing more than 5c). Then we began walking as opposed to skating to Stephen's house.
On the way, we came across a street called 'Kincumber Road'. Dannis then shat bricks because he told me to 'Hey, cross out the [KIN] AND THE [BER] FROM THE STREET NAME YOU'LL END UP WITH CUM ROAD WHAT A SHIT NAME FOR A ROAD I WANNA LIVE THERE I WANNA LIVE ON CUM ROAD BEST PLACE TO LIVE'. I don't think he stopped laughing at it til we got to Stephen's.
At Stephen's we went inside and stood around coz we were sweaty, and then tried to figure something out with Kat in terms of meeting up because that's what the plan for the day was (Me Dannis Stephen Kat Lawrence ALL GO SKEETING). Dannis went on Google Maps and searched up Cum Road, and shat more bricks when he found out that there was a Cum Road in Sparkmantown, Doyle, in Tennessee. After lots of figuring of an outward nature, she told us to just skate towards her house and she'd meet us halfway, we'd be on our boards ten minutes max. We told her that we were just gonna go Bonnyrigg Plaza then and that we lived on Cum Road, Sparkmantown, Doyle in Tennessee.
We skated to Bonnyrigg Plaza, where we ate chips, then wanted water, so we went Franklins and put two 1.5L bottles of water in the freezer behind some frozen corn, then went to Big W to find Dannis' mum a birthday present, which was on Thursday.
After buying some facial cream (LOL WUT), we went and looked at underwear together, then went to the fitness section, where we saw Gilbert, and Stephen looked at workout equipment stuff. We also found a toucan soft toy that sucked its own dick when you shook it.
We did more dumb stuff and then exited Big W, and headed back to Franklins to retrieve our drinks, which weren't really that cold.
At the checkout, Stephen asked, 'Is Robert coming to the barbecue?', to which Dannis replied 'Barbecass' and I replied 'Jobert'. We are the worst company in the world. We ended up answering his question with 'I dunno, ask him'.
After that Stephen went home and me and Dannis went to the t-way station to get a bus back to Hinchinbrook. At Hinchinbrook, we remembered there was like a really dodgy shit skate park (I don't think it's a skate park, actually, but it had enough rampy things to act as one) right next to the t-way station so we went there for a bit. Then we went back to my place, where Dannis went to my room and used my winter uniform shirt to wipe off all his sweat. Then we sat around and watched tennis and told Gennys friends on MSN that she lived on Cum Road. Then Dannis told my mum shit Cantonese jokes, and my mum completely destroyed him with shit Cantonese jokes of her own.
Anyway I think I'm meant to be at Cabramatta now getting my sim plan changed, but I think my dad left without me about an hour ago. Also I somehow busted my left anke a little from skating and it's a little swollen but I can't really imagine how coz I didn't really fall. MEBBE COZ I WAS WEARING MACBETHS AND NOT FALLEN SHUZ LOL!!!!

No comments: