Thursday, January 22, 2009

blogging about zone 3

So as it turns out, I'm actually really horrible at lasertag. If you look at my score thingy sheet, you'll notice I get progressively worse as the three rounds go. 
Here are some statzzz:

Game 1:
Score - 12650
Rank - 21 / 28
Accuracy - 19.87%
Tag Ratio - 68.5%
and I tagged 43 people in the chest.

Game 2:
Score - 4250
Rank - 27 / 27
Accuracy - 10.64%
Tag Ratio - 24.84%
and I tagged 12 people in the chest, hurrr.

Game 3:
Score - 7600
Rank - 26 / 27
Accuracy - 9.68%
Tag Ratio - 22.76%
and I tagged SEVEN people in the chest, whosh whosh whosh.

So yeah, you COULD say I improved between game 2 and 3, but yeah, overall, I did kind of horribly. Stephen I don't think I actually got the mushroom one. In the last game, where all I did was go with Robz and Stephen as they went from base to base and protected each other if other people came, my score was 7600. Turns out, 5000 of those points were from bases, which leaves me with a score of 2600 in terms of people I actually tagged. WIN.
Also, according to the sheet, in the last game I tagged 7 people in the chest, 7 on the shoulders, and 20 in the back. Damn it, I am a horrible player.

NEWAIZ, it's 9:45 in the morning right now, and today me, Stephen and probably not Patrick are gonna go Brian'ssz. If you weren't invited, it's probably because no one was. 

Also, if you've tried contacting me since like.. last night at 10 30, you probably wouldn't have gotten through since MY SIM IS NOT IN. My dad kinda has it coz he's changing teh planz to a $30 cap for me. If what I just said doesn't make sense, it's because I'm not very phone-literate. When people ask me if I've got credit, I say I don't use credit. Then they say, oh, are you on a plan? And then I don't know how to respond. 
Anyway, the sim I'm using now is an optus prepaid one but it's out of credit. I only know what it's called because that's what it said on the packaging thing when I bought it. SO if you need to reach me for whatever reason, I'll be on mah optuz sim. If you don't have it, which you probably don't, then you could probably ask for it. IF YOU TXT I WONT REPLY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE CERDEDIT. Also, you probably won't even need to bother because I'll probably have my vodafone sim back within two or three days. 

I'm not sure how you'd ask for my optus number if I'm going to be at Brian's today, followed by tutor. I'm probably going to be online for like 3 hours tonight until like 11 because THAT'S WHEN MY DAD LIKES TO TURN OFF THE MODEM. He says it's only so late (hur) because it's the holidays, but it's only half an hour later than normal school nights. 

In case you're wondering, I'm wearing jeans today, even though it's 26 degrees. 

No comments: