Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IT'S THE WOLF, GANG, WOLF, GANG, WOLF, GANG, WOLF, GANG IT'S THE


EVER SINCE I WATCHED OFWGKTA'S PERFORMANCE OF SANDWITCHES ON JIMMY FALLON I'VE KINDA THOUGHT THAT HODGY REMINDED ME OF SOMEONE I KNEW, BUT I COULD NEVER QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON WHO. Turns out it was just Dannis when he was running around on muckup day, from Phil's second HAHS Class of 2010 video. I think it's just because they both have masks on, and they're both tall, skinny and dark.

Speaking of Dannis - miss BobAndDannis.blogspot.com / Hipster101? Me too, but luckily, Dannis recently made an account on Twitter, and it's probably one of the best things to ever happen to Twitter ever. His tweets mostly revolve around masturbating, humour at the expense of Aboriginal people, and him taking what other people tweet and replacing key words with rude words, so you should probably follow him. Here is a quick selection of choice cuts.

No comments: