Thursday, March 24, 2011

DEATHRAY

I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but it turns out that I somehow was magnificent enough to enrol myself in a web design course at uni without realising it was a web design course until after the first lecture. Crazy world, right?
Anyway, instead of doing something about it like a real person would, I decided to just run with it because it sounded like a lot of fun - it sounds a whole lot like IST all over again, actually, and I thought it'd be a good idea to base my uni future on a subject I did jack shit in about three years ago. Knives. For our first assessment, we had to create a website with five pages about a favourite object, so I chose my piece of shit guitar. If you're Katie, just letting you know, I kinda stole some photos from your Garnerstock album, BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE I REFERENCED THEM. Yeah, this is what I do with my time now.
Generic hipster shit with text inside shapes? Yes.

Oh, and just in case Jess hasn't hyped this song up enough, here's a Mayer Hawthorne song.


No comments: