Wednesday, December 22, 2010

dicks wet


If for whatever reason you've been an avid follower of our blog since the ol' days, you might remember a post documenting one of skarter boong crews days out, in which Dannis accidentally slipped and sent his board flying down a drain (pictured above). It even happened twice in the same day! Imagine that. Luckily, we managed to fish it out both times with the aid of my sister's bag strap. See guys? Using my sister's shit isn't necessarily a weird, bad thing.
Anyway, Bob and I were on our way to Stephen's today to save his life and semen, when Bob slipped, and, before I could properly grasp what was happening, he slipped right off his scooter, and out of sight into a nearby drain! I know, right?!

HOW THE FUCK DID I GET IN HERE LOL

Does this post make the new header a bit excusable now?

No comments: