Tuesday, September 28, 2010

you lucky I'm a righteous black man

Genvin, shouldn't you take your UAC preferences a bit more seriously?

1 - Journalism at USYD - 98.5
2 - I don't even really know what this is - 98?
3 - Journalism at UNSW - 91
4 - Journalism at UTS - 94
5 - Linguistics at USYD - 84
6 - Linguistics at UNSW - I've kinda forgotten
7 - YEAR 11 ENGLISH ALL OVER AGAIN at UTS - I think it's like 91 or so
8 - YEAR 11 ENGLISH ALL OVER AGAIN at UWS - 79
9 - Medicine (for ATSIs) at USYD - I don't really know this one either

Watch out, guys.

EDIT: LOL FUCK I JUST NOTICED THAT THE UWS COURSE IS AT BANKSTOWN WHOOPS

1 comment:

Strabo said...

You know, if you don't get 98, and I DO get 91, we'll probably be doing the same course. I've put B Media UNSW as my first preference.

I'd get studying if I were you.