Tuesday, July 6, 2010

w wer soen shoiing centre iwe r;e food court
jes t wea workings omewher
e
hwe mum store opsite nad hes ts mum ipu eyah!
oh store next to me
yes she Is!!
fiyes in fact noOT JES T!!
it wa sosme hw ertegenir caspeaking chiense
and the boys toilets were borkren so we hda dto share wth tgi rls!!
wand we hadve th cubcile configuraiton
like that
xxxxxxx
tttt
++++
all crammed in on ebplcok
back to back
and uh, the walls!
its a girlst oeitles so it sidnfrnety tofmro boils etoiltes
walls wer eincomplete
an wall
ionly wall were bseide me!
and in front of me but none in the corners
if i stood for tyfive degrees in me so i was peeing and ethnic girl was in the block that was fort ydivce awa yfrom me
and i twas aweei
an hsse wee
and seh wwach me bne
and i dndt let her
awkrd
and i was scared that alis cock was bigger than mine