Friday, July 16, 2010

oceans of emotions, we've got to swim

From the skarter days.

By the way, this is the 998th post, except I just looked and I've got three drafts still in here. One of them is the version of the list of things that I would rather do than die that Dannis worked at one time when he was at my place and I was in the shower - it's pretty much identical to my list, except he added 'ass' to the end of every line.
One of the other drafts is something I was writing up about why getting fucked in a mosh roolz, and the other is something that Jobz wrote up two months ago but never ended up posting. I'm not sure if he wants it posted.
Am I going to do anything fun and exciting for my thousandth post? Probably not.

2 comments:

Deevan said...

NOSTALGIA'D HARD

katie, said...

oh oh oh.
thousandth post,
you can showcase the awesome things inside your goggles case.