Thursday, June 17, 2010

anything we can do? not unless you can change the past

MOTHER FUCKER I HAD THIS POST TYPED OUT BUT IT FUCKED UP.
I'm going to very grudgingly try to type up everything I had:
Sometimes I think about how slightly sad it is that, at any given time, you could fast-forward a year or two, think back to that particular moment, and think, wha t as i f evn doign a i thinking??? Since that's not a very positive way to go, here are some things about the past that didn't suck.

1. MEAT

Oh wait, this did suck. Really though, way back when, our first band pracs with the Mash were ridiculously fun, and made me realise how much I enjoyed it. If you think about it, they were a pretty indicative precursor of everything that's followed - everything louder than everything else, mad group vocals, bloody fingers... the difference probably lies in the fact that we were horrible musicians.

2. Mine and Quoc's intimate relationship

No negatives about this one - just approximately four hours of everything a guy, or girl, could ever want in a relationship. He made me feel like I was special, as if I was the only thing he'd ever need in the universe, and vice versa.
Bob: Hey hey Hungry Jacks, wanna ditch this joint and head to Hungry Jacks?
Genvin: Yes! Oh dang it, I don't have my wallet on me. If only...
Quoc: DON'T WORRY BABY, I'LL PAY FOR YOU.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Seafood buffet. Not Hungry Jacks. Seafood buffet.