Friday, March 19, 2010

In the mood for some blaggin

ahh, so exams are finally here...
totally screwed over the speech, max 14/20 and im not even joking. THAT bad. =\
ARGH.
It totally pisses me off. Why? because in the past, speeches have always been my strong point. I've never really been nervous, or stumbled across words too badly...or gotten less than 80% ( last year excluded hurr. )
And now it really freaks me out because I'm totally bombing it in everything. Everything is like, coming undone. Still doesnt feel like HSC to be honest, like, I don't feel like there is a change in atmosphere. Even though I constantly remind myself its the final year, shit isn't changing.

Just for fun, I'm gonna predict marks for Halfyearly:

English Speech 14/20
English Story 16/20
English Short Response 7/10

Maths Ext 1 50/60
Maths Ext 2 60ish/75

Economics 50ish/60
How I intend to achieve this:
Total time is 90 mins....
So 1 hour on the extended response =D

Physics >95%. Like, I will actually consider becoming a social worker if I do not do well for it wtf.

In other news, I might be getting a temp job again for the holidays. Like, delivering ads and stuff again =D. I'm waaay too unfit these days, so really could use some walking =]

Happy Birthday Nina!(in 20 mins) I love you =]

No comments: