Saturday, February 20, 2010

this shits going on my wall

Some of Quoc's stuff on nice glossy paper.

So the other week, I thought I'd take advantage of the Harvey Norman Photo Printing sale, where it was 10c a photo. I printed 30, which I thought was a lot, but the woman next to me at the store told me she did 1800.
I was gonna say 'You can find more of Quoc's stuff HERE' as a link but then I realised that anyone who reads this blog automatically reads Quoc's too.

.. Also, that link doesn't work.

3 comments:

Kuoke said...

Oh mad. What are you going to use them for?
Also, while we're on the topic, I was thinking of selling the Pro Patria shirts and the Shove It shirts at country fair seeing as how we're not acutally doing anything with them.

Word Ver: foxicu
hur, fox i see you.

genvinout said...

they're going on my wall.. im considering getting bigger ones done coz it'd look cooler. also, isnt that EXACTLY what we said last year? unless it was a joke

Kuoke said...

Yeah but, before we decided to do it like a week before and yeah, didn't have the time or resources to do it.
I'm saying, are you wanting to try again?