Wednesday, February 24, 2010

666

GENVIN YOU TOOK THE 666TH POST! WOAH WOAH WOOOAOAOHHHHHH

I realised that,
all my posts on here since ...maybe last year have been really short and pointless.
BACK TO MY ROOTS.

I remember my first "web log" on msn spaces or something ( you can still find them!=O ), where I would just write about my day, and then include a "song of the day" whereby I hoped my bunch of faithful list of readers would interpret my music choice to determine the mood I was in. ahh see what I did there.

highlight of my day today...well, here goes:

Nina:"Is it cold?" ( refers to bottle of LA ice)
Guy:"Yeah" *waits for her to drink*
*drinks*
Guy:"Yeah, I spat in that"
Nina:"Me too"

anyone else find that hilariously amusing? I did =X

1 comment:

Amy - omg i forgot my password for blogger =\ LOL long name eh said...

ROFL AT THE NINA AND YOU THING :L

so thats what was going on HAHAHAHA

i was like.. off on a different planet on the train :S