Sunday, January 3, 2010

thailand

The other day, I went to the city. Agreeing to meet up with Stephen, Katie and Katrina outside the Maccas opposite the Greater Union, I was standing around outside it when this crazy character approached to me, and this happened.

(He was this white guy in his forties or so, wearing a shirt that said Thailand)

Him: Hey.
Me: Hi.
Him: I can see my future.
Me: What?
Him: I can see my future.
Me: You can see my future?
Him: What?
Me: How can you see my future?
Him: No not yours, I said I could see MY future.
Me: Oh. How?
Him: I'm a tiger.
Me: What?
Him: I'm a tiger.. yknow? [starts clawing the air with his hand-paw]
Me: What? A tiger?
Him: Yeah.
Me: Why am I a tiger?
Him: No, not you, I said I'M a tiger. Yknow? Like .. Chinese zodiac.
Me: Oh yeah
Him: Ahh well, never mind. Bye.

Shortly afterwards, he came back, and:

Him: Hey hey
Me: Hello
[he points at an asian girl walking past, and then at me]
Me: What?
[He does it again]
Me: What?
[he does it again]
Me: What about her?
Him: Go talk to her!
Me: What why?
Him: Yknow, go take care of her, go chat to her.
Me: What why? I dont even know her
Him: Just, yknow, go talk to her! Don't be shy, live life!
Me: What but I don't even know her and WHAT I'm not shy
Him: You're so shy! It's a shame coz you're gorgeous.
*Me: I'm not even shy! And I don't even know her, what
[At this point Stephen, Katie and Katrina have arrived and are standing next to me]
Him [to Stephen]: It's such a shame, he's so shy isn't he? And he's so gorgeous. Just go and live life, yknow?
Stephen: Nah he's not shy
Me: I'm not even shy. Anyway I'm going to eat breakfast now
Him: Such a shame. Oh well, bye. Live life!
Me: Bye bye

1 comment:

Kuoke said...

I would've kicked him in the balls and broke his leg while he was writhing in pain.

Just saying.