Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holidays

There actually isn't much happening with people these holidays it seems!

OR

Maybe I just don't have enough friends xD



Anyway, I'm totally pumped for school.
Stephen, as stupid as this sounds I FORMALLY CHALLENGE YOU.
IF you recall, we're already meant to be competing in EVERYTHING anyway so =X

Training for Cross Country? PUH-LEASE.

Also, I have this increasing feeling that I failed Economics horribly =( dang.

16/20 = 20/25 meaning, if I get that I'll lost 5% of my internal assessment already =( *sigh*
Why did they make the first task worth SO MUCH?

*update on piano*
IM 29 SECONDS IN!

3 comments:

Deevan said...

Sorry what did you say I was too busy playing triplets on my keyboard
Oh wait, no I wasn't, triplets are EASY
heh.

genvinout said...

into wat

wolf said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8lPEgqE16o&feature=related


thats what im learning ...
HEH.