Friday, January 22, 2010

formspring.me

hey, I've also been reading your blog for a while now (since Deevan posted that blog about finding his primary crush on fb). It's awesome, you guys keep up the good work (Y)

Naw thank you. It's always good to know we have dedicated readers - in fact, you should probably fill in that survey too! We always want to know what what our readers want, so we can make this experience more enjoyable for everyone! After all, the customer is always right! Ha ha!

Fun fact, I looked up my best friend from Year 3 ish on FB, and among the 11 mutual friends we had, guess who was there? Deevan's Year 4 crush! Fancy that.

ASK ME SOME SHIT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay my reply is too long for formspring so I'm just gonna have to reply here instead.

1.
[x]website
[x]friend
[x]Dumbledore's computer

2.
[x]often
[x]When the moon is five thirds full, on the eve of breaking sun in lights of halm

3. I'm very happy with the blog - interesting, amusing and spontaneous. It's actually worth reading, unlike many of them other blogs out there. By the way, how did the name originate?

4. ALL OF THE ABOVE G

My name? Julie Nguyen knows!