Wednesday, October 7, 2009

her aye deerr pee pool, haaa fffunn err dingg dihs bbeh log.

@#$!.
haha.

So I going to totally write about something philosophical, given half a terms work, I should be able to show for it.
No I'm not.

There already is one on facebook as a note. But it's been flying under the radar it seems ( I totally planned that ).

Today I watched 500days.
Yes this is going to be an emotional angsty blog.
No, its not to guilt trip.

Anyway, Ill try not to wreck the movie for ... possible viewers ( though I know no one will watch it )

FARR.
I swear someone has been stalking me and then they decided to make a movie based on my...girl related side of life. That guy suffered bbros. MASSIVE...like..." We don't have to put a label on it " ...damn. That got me. >>
Yeah thats pretty boring. whatevers.

I TRIED TALKING TO HER BUT SHE SEEMED SO FAR.
-into your arms the maine.

here was what kept me alive and happy yesterday :
http://www.thegamehomepage.com/play/red-remover/

DO IT.
seriously good =D

No comments: